Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stock the Bar Party 8.13.11 ~ honoring Ansley & Greg, and Vicki & Skyler

Two of my dearest friends are brides-to-be (well Ansley got married this past weekend but that's for a different post) and I just HAD to throw them a party!!!!  Both couples received lots of presents and had lots of guests come to honor them!  I had drinks and desserts waiting for the guests when they arrived.  Desserts included Smore's pops, mini red velvet cupakes with fresh homemade cream cheese icing, puppy chow, pudding cookie bars, fruit, chips, and pretzel m&m bites.  People were refreshed with lots of beer, wine and my boyfriend's special cocktail, Linchberg Lemonade.  As favors, the girls received cocktail glasses with a yummy recipe tucked in the glass, and the boys walked away with a beer mug and a recipe that included a beer in it!  Overall, I think everyone had a great time mingling, playing corn hole, and watching the couples open gifts!


Check out our facebook page for more pictures!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leave-it-to-Lindsey/140860815986455




1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I have booked the venue NYC for a party but I was wondering what theme to keep for it. This is perfect and I know my husband is going to love it a lot. Also, I need to decide some games to keep everyone busy and entertained. Can you help me with that as well?

    ReplyDelete