Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Butler::Sugar Wedding 8.27.11

My boss' daughter got engaged in December.  Love her like a little sister!  I was hoping she would ask me to do her flowers and she did!!!  I was honored to have the chance to be involved with her upcoming wedding.  Since I needed to run the store the week of the wedding, I couldn't do the reception flowers, but I was never too busy to make the bouquets and boutonnieres.  There were 6 bridesmaids bouquets and 6 groomsmen boutonnieres, along with a mother of the bride and groom mini bouquets, a father of the bride and groom boutonniere, 2 grandfathers boutonnieres, 3 grandmother mini bouquets, ushers and hostesses, and who could forget the Bride and Groom!!  All together it was a beautiful wedding filled with fun and elegance!  I couldn't be happier for the newlyweds!  Fortunately, I now get to work with the bride, so we can soak in her memories every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment